Flow charts

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Jul 24 19:27:01 EDT 2002

I am also interested for the following reason:  the ability to generate
family tree charts from data entered.  For my own (probably non-standard)
purposes, I need to take data from various sources, then try to figure out
who's related to whom from same data.  This is different from the 'normal'
geneaology programs that tend to allow only a straight lineal family
relationship (a begat b begat c ... begat z).  I'm doing it now manually
(which is how I'm forcing myself to learn Rev) but can see that I should
be able to script it somehow within Rev.  (I think).

Judy Perry