Eject CD (no luck, Sarah)

DropBox ForSpam dropboxforspam at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 18:16:01 EDT 2002

It took about 3 weeks to get the time to mess around,
but this morning was the chance  :)

This is what I did:

Created a New stack, followed by a new button with a
custom prop named:

cAppleScriptProp

next I placed this in that prop:

tell application "Finder"
	set diskList to every disk whose ejectable = true
	repeat with d in diskList
		eject d
	end repeat
end tell

Finally I placed this in the button's script:

on mouseUp
  do the cAppleScriptProp of me as AppleScript
end mouseUp

 -------

The disc I inserted is not ejected, additionally, if I
type:

do the cAppleScriptProp of btn 1 as AppleScript

in the message box, "Execution Error" is returned (in
the msg box)

is there an error in the AppleScript somewhere?  For
instance I know the notation "repeat with d in
diskList" is valid TranScript, but is that valid AS?
I know you (Sarah) said this was tested under OS X, so
I'm thoroughly puzzled by this.

I'm using Mac OS X 10.1.5

Thanks for any further suggestions!  :)