defaultFolder usage

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jul 22 10:28:01 EDT 2002

Filippo,

Just a quick note to let you know that the ask file/answer file commands
*will* be fixed (I have seen an update of the engine that contains these
fixes), and will hopefully be in the 1.5 release (since it is based on the
most recent version of the MetaCard engine).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/