Future

Terry Vogelaar terry at discovery.nl
Sat Jul 20 12:59:01 EDT 2002

> I wish I had some tutorial info on PDF's that I could read on my laptop
> outside of the help system.  The only other PDF's I found on the web were for
> the Reference manual, and that doesn't make for very fun cover-to-cover
> reading.   :-)

Does it really needs to be 'outside of the help system'? One of the great
things of RunRev is that you can buy one license and install the 'starter
kit' version on every other computer you use, so you can easily test
compatibility without having to buy multiple licenses. Also for this purpose
you can install a starter kit on a laptop.

Terry