Click through advertising in apps

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Jul 18 23:53:01 EDT 2002

Sorry Josh I was unclear

I'm thinking something a bit like a rotating banner on the main screen that
people could purchase time/clicks through to a web page??? The main things
I'm unsure about are how to manage are the server side things like counting
clicks and deducting them from an account.

The original plan was to not have this function in the program in the first
release then when there was a reasonable installed base add the function.
But it would be good to have it there from the start and switch it on at
some point.

Cheers

Monte