use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #543 - 14 msgs

Bruce Wilson skycap at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 15 19:57:18 EDT 2002

Hi Dave,
The HTMLtoTXT and cleanUpTXT functions are part of HyperTinker (v.m. PPC
2.5 beta) (Hypercard externals) Actually the cleanUpTXT is just a script
in the stack script of Hypertinker that takes out empty lines double
spaces etc. They both do a good job though.

http://private.convey.ru/apreal/
http://members.aol.com/apreal/

Hope that helps.

Bruce