The learning curve is the burning curve

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 00:43:01 EDT 2002

Hi John,

The mouseUp handler triggers the very first
updateCLock. After that, updateCLock calls itself
repeatedly afterwards until you remove it from the
pendingMessages or RR quits (whichever comes first)

You can also manually fire the updateClock from the
message box, or from another script such as your
card's openCard handler.

The system doesn't know about the updateCLock event
itself, so it doesn't know it's supposed to call it.

Hope this cleared things up a bit,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)