sockets

Larry Forsgren larry at rmg.net
Wed Jul 10 14:31:00 EDT 2002

Dar scott

Unfortunately not. The mail server is on Unix (and I have tried a few
which give the same result) and the client is on Windows XP. I can open
the socket and read the welcome from the mail server but not access
the socket with any command after that. It times out and nothing else happens.
When I check the socket it is reported as still open.
Larry