Editing Menu Groups

Klaus Major klaus.major at metascape.org
Tue Jul 9 11:14:01 EDT 2002

Hi Bob,

> on 7/9/02 11:24 AM, Klaus Major at klaus.major at metascape.org wrote:
>
>> Try to change your script and see if it works: use
>>
>> bg "menubar 1"
>>
>> instead of
>>
>> grp "menubar 1"
>
> Ah, thanks, I will try this -- I was trying "bg grp ..." not simply
> "bg..."
> As this is inconsistent with naming of fields and buttons, I hadn't
> thought
> of it. Thanks again.
> --
> Robert Arnold

i think the intention to have 2 different names for (almost) identical
objects was to be able
to address backgrounds (groups with backgroundbeh. set to true) from
everywhere
in a stack even if these groups are not on the card where the script is
executed.

Try to think of bgs and groups, depending on the checked/ not checked
properties.

Took years for me to get used to that ;-)

Best from germany

Klaus Major
klaus.major at metascape.org