Suggestion for List Manager

Trevor DeVore trevor at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Jul 8 17:23:02 EDT 2002

I personally do not like having the subject tags identifying the list added.
When I am browsing through subject titles in my email program It means I can see
less of the actual title.  I am subscribed to over 26 email lists and have
always just sorted by who the email is sent to such as
use-revolution at lists.runrev.com.  My filters just put that into the RunRev
folder.

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia