Participation in Improvement List

nedlud at postoffice.pacbell.net nedlud at postoffice.pacbell.net
Mon Jul 8 15:55:01 EDT 2002

January 22, 1998
From: Jonathan <nedlud at pacbell.net>
To: <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>

Dan has hit on the real point of confusion. The name of the pro list
should better reflect it's purpose. I recognize that there is a
historical reason for the list name, but it has now changed and its name
should reflect the new reality.

I also agree with Dan that the headings should have an identifying tag.
This is not an issue for those who are getting digests, but for those of
us who prefer to consume our postings raw and subscribe to multiple lists
such an addition provides useful context.

J/

Dan Shafer wrote on 7/8/2002 11:39 AM