Bug in Scolling Text Field?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Jul 8 12:55:00 EDT 2002

On 8/7/02 6:40 pm, Dan Shafer <dan at danshafer.com> wrote:

> I don't see a bug repository anywhere. If there is one I should
> search before posting bugs here, please point me to it. Also, if this
> list is not the right place to post bug reports, please tell me that
> as well!

It isn't the right place, you can send reports direct to support at runrev.com.
We will reply quickly and try to suggest a workaround if you are a pro user,
or investigate them and send an acknowledgement if not.

There is a new bug repository online, but at present it is being tested by
the pro users on the improve list.  It will become generally available when
the current product test cycle happening over on that list is complete.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.