FTP-list of files

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 00:15:01 EDT 2002

Thanks for the heads-up, Ben.
My bad -- I had forgotten that one little incident at
my previous job where our program ran quite happily at
our testsite but wouldn't run in the real environment
(was a monstrosity written in VB ; the IIS-server was
returning lines separated with 2 crlf's if i'm not
mistaking)
If our friend is running this to get dta from a
Unix-styleserver, this should work on most of them.
the rest requires some tweaking.
So have a look at what the "get URL" returns.
Hopefully my earlier hints are of use to you..

Best regards,

Jan.