Standalones from Old HyperCard Stack

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Jul 5 20:26:01 EDT 2002

Dan,
When I started with RR, I also encountered some strange behavior in the IDE.
After awhile, it seemed to go away. I guess I just figured out where the
potholes are. Also, I'm running on WinXP -- my experience running under
MacOS 9+ was worse. More crashes during development. But, the executables
seem remarkably stable!

Once you get the hang of it, it just gets better and better. It has so many
more handlers and functions. I'd recommend you purchasing the manuals if you
get a chance. Great bedtime reading;-)

-Chipp