pydan at danshafer.com
Fri Jul 5 16:09:01 EDT 2002
OK, I'm almost there. My stack kept losing icons until I figured out i had
to include the MetaCard Compatible icon resource. Now it's working
basically fine except I still can't get it to write any data out. I add
cards with content, which in turn resets a custom property of the stack. I
quit. I relaunch. THings are as they were before I added any cards.
I think I have followed all the directions I've gotten.
In the Distribution Builder, I have:
* right file and stacks selected
* "Move substacks into individual files" selected, with the default
checkbox on and the first one off
* on Resources tab, I have cursors, geometry libraries, printing libraries,
both standard and MC icons but not database or internet
* on Resources tab, I have also set "Make resources substacks of standalone
* I have changed nothing on Mac OS or Windows tabs
I get a stack that looks like it runs but the data never gets updated.
This is all quite bewildering.
Dan Shafer, Chief Scribe and Tablet Keeper
PythonCard Open Source Project
More information about the Use-livecode