Create Card Not Adding Group?

Dan Shafer pydan at danshafer.com
Fri Jul 5 16:06:01 EDT 2002

I have a Rev stack. (Gave up on the HC conversion. The stack is so simple I
figure it's easier just to start from scratch.)

It has a group that consists of two fields and four buttons. The group's
backbroundBehavior property is true. In a script, I go to the last card of
the stack, retrieve a custom property to populate one of the fields, and
then send "create card." The card gets created but it's blank. No controls.

I think this is supposed to work. So I'm obviously doing something
wrong.Any ideas?

Dan Shafer, Chief Scribe and Tablet Keeper
PythonCard Open Source Project
http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net