Running CGI's locally on OSX

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Jul 5 01:38:01 EDT 2002

Trying the same thing, my error log gets 2 entries:

[Fri Jul  5 16:17:18 2002] [error] (2)No such file or directory: exec of
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/hello.cgi failed
[Fri Jul  5 16:17:18 2002] [error] [client 192.168.0.14] Premature end
of script headers: /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/hello.cgi

I downloaded the Darwin engine and put it in the relevant CGI folder. I
used virtually the same hello world script as used below, saved it in a
text file, set it's permissions and tried the following in my browser:
	http://my.ip.address/cgi-bin/hello.cgi
  OS X is just using Apache, same as most of the world, so it seems this
should work. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Sarah