BOF!

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 3 15:54:01 EDT 2002

Kurt,

There are only six (6) BOFs at Macworld so it is a big deal that we got
one for Revolution. Please go to the following link to find out the
details and even see my picture.
http://www.macworldexpo.com/macworldexpo/v31/conference/track.cvn?id=6&tID=
24

The BOFs are free to all Macworld attendees (any badge).

Bill Vlahos
Host Revolution BOF at Macworld