Fun With ImageData, MaskData and AlphaData

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jul 3 00:38:00 EDT 2002

Just wanted to let you all know that I've been working with these cool
image-manipulation features of Revolution and wrapped my head around them
enough to write up a treatise on how to use them along with some examples.
Here's the relevant links to the Tips section of the Revolution page of my
site to those who are interested :

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm

Click on the following links:

imag003 - Understanding ImageData, MaskData and AlphaData
imag004 - Making a Single Color Transparent Using MaskData
imag005 - Making an Image Translucent Using AlphaData

Enjoy!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com