Window rect

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Jul 1 19:34:01 EDT 2002

I haven't looked into this much, but if I understand you correctly, the
rect of the stack (or window) only gives you the rect of the section
INSIDE all the window decorations.  If this is not enough, can you just
work out what the border & window title sizes are (presumably they vary
between platforms) and apply them to the window rect yourself. It isn't
an elegant solution but it should work.

Sarah