Rinaldi's fullhpop XFCN

Sylvain Bouju sbouju at mac.com
Thu Jan 31 02:58:01 EST 2002

on 30/01/02 19:46, Geoff Canyon at gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com wrote:

> Not sure what you mean -- why is "items in any container" important? I'd be
> willing to bet that whatever you want to do, you can accomplish on the fly
> right before you do the popup command. Grab a list, stuff it into the button
> and go.

Thank you very much; I had not realized I just need to have
one hidden button to handle everything I need in all my popup
scripts. I just don't understand why a simple local variable
is not sufficient, but no problem now.

Looking now at this time the way to choose the font of my
popup menus, or to tune their popup locations at different
loc than the mouseloc, but it will come. Their is so many
doc to read...!

--
Sylvain Bouju
sbouju at bigfoot.com