Linux for Alpha CPU

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Jan 30 16:59:00 EST 2002

On 28/1/02 7:20 pm, Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
<Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com> wrote:

> Is it possible, or will it be possible someday to run Revolution in Linux
> on an DEC-Alpha based PC?
> or... Has the RunRev team completed all of the engines that will be made?

We used to support that platform, but it is hardly used any more as it has
been discontinued, and the installed base using Linux is very small so we
don¹t plan to do this now.

> Wouldn't it be great if we could program in TranScript for PalmOS and
> PocketPC too?  :-)

We're looking at these, though Palm really has a very different OS so is
most unlikely.  However the other one wouldn't be so hard and might well
happen if we get enough requests.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.