Hierarchical Menus

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Jan 29 18:10:55 EST 2002

On 27/1/02 10:02 pm, tbandi <tbandi at pop.spectraweb.ch> wrote:

> I couldn't figure out how I can find out which of the menu items of a
> button was selected and I did not find much help in the documentation. I
> tried with "the selectedText", with "the label" and with the menuHistory
> but I did not find what I expected: the first and the second item of the
> selection? Can anyone give me a hint or an example?

on menuPick pWhich
 --pWhich contains firstItem|secondItem

You can set the itemDel to | then put each item into a variable, then do an
if...then or switch as normal.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.