Create Field and other matters

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Jan 29 18:10:16 EST 2002

On 29/1/02 12:09 pm, Barlow Frank <Frank.Barlow at icl.com> wrote:

> I play with the trial version at lunch time on NT4 at work.
>
> Problem,  if I exceed the lines limit,  it tells me then crashes Revolution.

Does this happen in 1.1.1B1?

> I observe that the "create Field" script auto chooses the pointer tool,  you
> need to add a line to  "choose browse tool" to continue!

Or lock messages.  When doing this with the mouse you can double click a
tool on the tools palette to lock it until you choose another manually.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.