Basic Question: Text Field wrapping

Brent Neal brent at baton.phys.lsu.edu
Tue Jan 29 10:18:01 EST 2002

I have a very simple question:

Is there something odd with wrapping in text fields in the OS X version?

I've created a brand new stack and placed one text field on the card.
The Properties palette confirms that the dontWrap property is false.
If I type into the field, or insert text into the field via the
message box or via a script, the text does not wrap.

To further test this, I created a checkbox that toggles the dontWrap
property.  Inspecting the field's properties shows that the button is
in fact toggling the dontWrap property, but the text never wraps.

I hope the answer to this is simple, and that I've just missed something.

Brent
--
Brent Neal
Geek of all Trades