Currency Formatting?

curry at kagi.com curry at kagi.com
Tue Jan 29 07:35:01 EST 2002

Rick Harrison wrote:

> I just wish that the people who wrote Rev. had
> already done this stuff for us.  We shouldn't
> have to re-invent the wheel!

I have always thought that there were a lot of wheels left to re-invent, so
during my spare time I have been working on an extensive library of basic
functions and handlers to enhance Revolution's set in several areas. The
library has standard, familiar features as well as some advanced options
that go beyond average implementations, and the handlers will be tested,
well-documented, and optimized for speed where it seems appropriate. I will
be making it available to download in the next day or two and look forward
to seeing how useful it proves for the average Revolution user and for those
who are getting started with Revolution.

Curry Kenworthy