Upgrade from SuperCard?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Mon Jan 28 13:20:00 EST 2002

At 11:13 AM -0500 1/28/02, Rick Harrison wrote:
>Is there an upgrade from SuperCard to
>Revolution?
>
>I heard a rumor that a little while ago
>you could get Revolution for $200 if you
>were a previous SuperCard owner, but I
>can't seem to find that information anywhere
>on the website.

There was a cross-grade offer until about Jan. 16 or 18. Currently I think you have available the Standard Edition and the Professional Edition.

Speaking as an ex-SuperCarder, welcome! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by Revolution.

regards,

Geoff (AppleScript 1993-Present, HyperCard 1994-1998, SuperCard 1997-1999)