Standalone script limitation?

JohnRule at aol.com JohnRule at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 10:01:01 EST 2002

I read on this group (a while back) that there is a limitation to the stacks
created with a stand-alone engine. Is this true? Where is the specification
for this?

I believe the limitation was the same 10 line limitation in the un-registered
version of Revolution. If this is true, then I have a few questions:

What happens to a button that is cut and pasted from the stand-alone that has
a significant amount of 'lines' of commands?

What happens if I open this 'limited' stack in a licensed copy of
Revolution...edit this stack (adding more lines of commands)...and then open
this in a stand-alone engine?

What happens if I add to this 'edited' stack from within the stand-alone
engine?

Thank you,
JR