copy a image/binary file on a mac

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Jan 25 13:26:19 EST 2002

On 25/1/02 11:35 am, Ben Rubinstein <benr_mc at cogapp.com> wrote:

>> I wasn't aware of any issues outstanding: I thought we had that one all
>> fixed and working right on all the platforms? ;-)
>
> Beg your pardon, you're quite right.  I hadn't realised it had been fixed.
>
> Now... where would I have found that information?  Has there been any real
> release notes published for 1.1.1, or even 1.1?
>
> An excellent example is BBEdit; every version comes with comprehensive
> release notes briefly detailing all bugs fixed, features added etc (and the
> current and previous release notes are available on the web site, also very
> helpful for someone wondering whether to upgrade).  An example:
>   http://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/bbedit-notes.html
>
> Metrowerks do something very similar with CodeWarrior.  Like those products,
> Revolution is a complex and detailed tool, used by developers.  To get the
> best out of that tool - and to know when to upgrade, how to approach a beta,
> etc, they need decent release notes.
>
> Please?

Indeed, we will improve in this area.  It obviously does affect a lot of
people if notes like these aren't available.  I can't promise for beta 2,
but this whole area of our operation is being looked at...

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.