Deleting Substacks

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Jan 25 13:25:40 EST 2002

On 25/1/02 5:09 pm, Geoff Canyon <gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com> wrote:

>> How do you do delete substacks from a stack file? I don't see anyway to do
>> it in rev...something simple, but how?
>>
>> delete stack "Ask Dialog" of stack "WedEditor"
>> delete substack "Ask Dialog" of stack "WedEditor"
>
> I think just
>
> delete stack "Ask Dialog"
>
> Will do the trick...

To be sure that you have deleted your dialogs and not ours you may need to
do this twice, then save your stack but not any part of the Rev environment,
quit and reopen to restore the rev stacks.  We recommend you always use the
Rev Distribution Builder to copy the latest versions of the dialog into your
stack rather than ever saving these stacks as subStacks yourself.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.