Missing icon

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jan 24 19:20:01 EST 2002

Hi,

I wanted to make a button that would allow vertical movement of a dividing
line, re-sizing fields above & below as it went. Something similar to the
divider between a list of emails and the selected email or folder list.

I found just what I needed in the properties palette in the Custom section,
so I copied the script & the properties from that and it all works
perfectly.

My problem is with the icon. I can't find the icon in the icon libraries. It
appears correctly when I manually enter the ID, but what will happen when I
build the application? I know that you have to specify which icon libraries
to include when building, but if my icon isn't in the libraries, where is it
and how do I make sure it is included? And are there any other useful icons
hidden somewhere?

Cheers,
Sarah