Topstack

Pierre Delain pdel at noos.fr
Thu Jan 24 13:22:01 EST 2002

> go stack "newStack" in the window of stack "currentStack"
>
> Do the docs really say "set the topstack to the defaultstack?" I would think
> "set the defaultStack to the topStack" would be more likely.

In the transcript Dictionary, you can find both expressions :

    - in the article "defaultStack property", you have  "set the
defaultstack to the topStack" (mean which stack is "this stack")

    - in the article "topStack function", you have "set the topStack to the
defaultStack". As far as I understand, it means that if you want your stack
to be seen in the active window on the top of the other stacks, this script
should work...

What I want to do is very simple : sometimes, after a script, the stack I
want to use is behind the other stacks. I would like it to come
automatically in the front, in its own window. "Go stack XXX in new window"
do not work.

Pierre Delain.