Password protecting to hide data

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Thu Jan 24 12:17:01 EST 2002

Scott:

I have no success with this process. I create a new stack, with one field. I
put some data in it. I set its password from the message box. I save it.
Nothing happens. I can open the stack later and see everything in it. I can
freely access the content of the field. If I ask for its password, it gives
me back an encrypted password. I can't get this to work. Are you certain it
works in OS9 with 1.1.1? What could I be missing?

Richard