Global Names sans Rev Globals?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Jan 22 13:46:01 EST 2002

>> If I am interpreting the script correctly, it will identify & remove any
>RR
>> & MC engine globals; but it will NOT identify globals declared by any
>other
>> handler that has run since the main application opened.  In addition, it
>> will not list stack globals unique to any stack handler(s) that has not
>run.
>this works fine for me except for one thing.. if the global has no data in
>it, it will not be returned in the list of globalNames

The original request, though titled "Global Names sans Rev Globals"
actually asked "to return only
the globals of the stack we are creating/working on?"

My points are:

1.  Any non-Rev globals referenced in any handler that was run before the
particular stack was opened will be included; while

2. Any globals only referenced in  handlers in the particular stack that
have NOT been run will NOT be included.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company