use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #134 - 13 msgs

Mark Mitchell mark_mitchell at kmug.org
Tue Jan 22 10:23:00 EST 2002

> However, there are 97 cards in the stack, so this could get
>> laborious. Are there any suggestions about doing this in one go?
>>
>> -Gareth Jones
>
>write a little script...
>(presuming that that group is already placed on the first cd.)
>
>on mouseup
  put the num of cds into anzahl
  repeat with i = 2 to anzahl
        place background "your_bg_name_here" onto card i
  end repeat
end mouseup

Well, it's been said before but it is worth repeating.  We are like Dorothy (wiz of oz).  We've had the power all along.
Nothing is really laborious in a scripting GUI environment like this.  If something is truely repetitive, just script it.
That's the beauty of it.

mark mitchell
japan