Another distribution build question

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Tue Jan 22 07:50:01 EST 2002

I have six stacks in my project that are part of the program interface, but
another 2,000 that are just sources of data. I see that the six stacks are
changed during the build process, even though only one is the actual
startup/standalone stack. My question concerns the other 2,000 stacks. Is
there any reason to include them in the build process or can they just be
put on a CD as they are...since they are only used for data? My first tests
running my project on Windows seemed fine with these data stacks left
"un-built." I'd like to think these data stacks can be used cross-plaftform
without any modification.

Thanks.
Richard Miller