Multilingual interface

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Mon Jan 21 23:07:01 EST 2002

At 11:59 PM -0800 1/20/2002, Klaus wrote:
>i can just give some general hints on how to create multilingual projects.
>
>A good way is to store all the strings in text-files and reading them in
>e.g. after the user chose his favoutie language.

Easier I think to create a custom property set for each language, and store
strings in that. Then you can just switch custom property sets. Everything
is stored with the stack so no messy extra files to get lost, and it's only
one command.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!