Font menu

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Jan 21 14:02:01 EST 2002

Richard: this may get you part way there:  "hack" the REV UI.

Go to preferences check "Revolution Stack appear in Stack Lists"

Then go to the application overview, click on "revMenuBar.rev" then on the
card "revmenubar" then you will see among the controls revolution's own text
tools menu button... grab that (click and get the rev text menu button
properties up... then copy out the button contents and script to some note
pad and paste to your own button later)  and rework for your needs.

i.e. You probably already know this, but for newbies: another super value of
Rev is that it's interface comprises a massive (phenomenal?!) "tool
box/scripting examples" resource for the  developer.

> Thanks, but I wish it were just that simple. It's text font, size, style,
> and alignment...and then creating the appropriate buttons to accommodate
> those four under one menu. Takes a bit of time that is better spent
> elsewhere... So be it.
>
> Richard
>
>> Richard D. Miller wrote:
>>> Do we really have to writing the coding to include a Font menu in our
>>> program? Anyone done that yet? Sure would appreciate the best coding for
>>> that...

Hinduism Today

Sivakatirswami
Editor's Assistant/Production Manager
katir at hindu.org
www.HinduismToday.com, www.HimalayanAcademy.com,
www.Gurudeva.org, www.hindu.org

Read The Master Course Lesson of the Day at
http://www.gurudeva.org/lesson.shtml