Doesn't operate properly in Windows, answer command

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jan 18 15:24:01 EST 2002

Recently, Richard D. Miller wrote:

> Secondly, I can't get the Answer command to work at all during runtime on
> Mac or Windows. ASK works fine, but Answer does nothing. Works fine in
> development mode, but not during Runtime.

The answer dialog is simply an additional stack that you need to include in
your own stack if you're going to distribute your stack separately from the
development environment.  I think it's called "Distribution Builder" in Rev
or something similar -- make sure review all the options here when building
your stacks as standalones.

Regards,

Scott

Scott Rossi                       Tactile Media - Multimedia & Design
Creative Director                 Email: scott at tactilemedia.com
                                  Web: http://www.tactilemedia.com