copy a image

Klaus Major k_major at osnabrueck.netsurf.de
Fri Jan 18 14:13:01 EST 2002

Bonjour Yves,

> So something is copied into the right folder but this "something" is
> not an image (jpeg file) but  something unreadable.
>
> I'd like the destination file is also a jpeg image file.
>
> Thanks.
>
> P.S. : Merci pour les commentaires en Français !

De rien ;-)

a little question. Are you working on a mac ?

Sounds like.

I am going to post a solution especially for the mac (it is a bit
more complex because of the type and creator  code...) on the weekend.
(I am quite busy in the moment.)

Devin A. is waiting for that, too :-)

But maybe someone on the list is faster than me...

(Volunteers ? :-)

Anyway, stay tuned...

Regards

Klaus Major
k_major at osnabrueck.netsurf.de

P.S. What you got is definitively a jpg-file, anyway...
Try to set the filename of an MC image to that file
et voila... :-D