Installing a CD on Windows, Unix

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Thu Jan 17 06:46:01 EST 2002

I'd appreciate suggestions on setting up a CD in Windows. Last time I did
this (more than 5 years ago), our program required the user to enter the
drive letter of their CD drive, so the part of the program loaded onto their
hard drive would know where the CD portion was. What's the best way to
handle this with Rev? Also, I'd like to hear recommendations on Windows
installation programs. Which ones are best? Finally, how is this issue best
addressed in Unix (no experience with that at all)?

Thanks.

--
Richard Miller
The Wood Exchange.info