Checking for internet access

Shao Sean shaosean at unitz.ca
Wed Jan 16 01:46:00 EST 2002

i can't really test this due to my dedicated connection (and i'm not about
to unhook it cause i'm trying to see how long i can push this machine before
it finally dies ;-)

in the description for "open socket" it looks like scripts should keep
running (so it states).. perhaps try using the message feature (i remember
going to use this for my socket, but didn't really understand it at the
time)