tabstops fld

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Tue Jan 15 17:45:01 EST 2002

Yves

When you say that would be slow, are you using the <repeat for each>
construct for the loop? As discussed in other threads, it is much faster
than <repeat with i = 1 to N> or whatever.

I have very fast Split and Join XFCNs for column separation and joining
under Hypercard but they are all history now.

cheers
David