Selecting a word

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sun Jan 13 23:24:15 EST 2002

At 10:15 PM -0800 12/20/2001, Stuart Milliken wrote:
> (NOTE: "the doubleClickInterval" gives me a number apparently in
>milliseconds, though the documentation says it should be in ticks on a
>Mac.  Perhaps this is somehow due to my non-Mac (Logitech) mouse. If this
>is also the case for you, substitute literal value for a reasonable number
>of ticks, like 20.)

No, you're right, it's in milliseconds - regardless of what mouse you have.
In a previous version, the value was given in ticks on the Mac, and the
technical writer *cough* *ahem* somehow was not told about this change.

It'll be fixed in the next documentation release.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!