Can you build Complex Database Apps with RR?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sun Jan 13 23:08:23 EST 2002

On 13/1/02 3:59 pm, Todd Geist <todd at geistinteractive.com> wrote:

> I just got introduced to Runtime Revolution at MacWorld. So far it looks
> pretty cool.
>
> I was just wondering if anyone out there is building large complex database
> front ends with Runtime Revolution?  Is it suitable for this type of
> development?
>
> You can be brief if you wish. I am just trying to get a feel for it's
> scalability.

Yes, though at present we are aware that our report printing and table
support needs to be improved.  You can do both with scripting (there are
various examples available) but as yet neither is point and click.  We're
working on it...

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.