QT 5 issues, Compiling video from stills

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sun Jan 13 23:07:16 EST 2002

On 7/1/02 11:43 am, Jeff Hardin <jdhardin at facstaff.wisc.edu> wrote:

> (1) Has there been any progress on the standard movie controller
> issue with QT 5 for Mac, or does anyone have a workaround? This is a
> pretty big issue for me.
>
> (2) Does anyone know of a way to compile a QuickTime movie from a
> folder of still images via RunRev?

As yet I can't really help beyond saying that we are looking at number 1 and
you might be able to do number 2 with an appleScript or possibly an external
if there is on, though I don't know.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.