Videoclip to resize

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sun Jan 13 23:07:08 EST 2002

On 7/1/02 1:50 am, Guillaume CASTRE <g.castre at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Hello from france,
> I import a videoclip into my application.
> I can play it into the stack with "Play videoclip "test.mov"".
> I can modify the position of the display with "at 30,30"
> But I can't find how to modify the size of the file when I play it !
> (for example half the original size).
> Thank you  for your help.

Use a player object.

(If you don¹t want to use QT then you can still set the dontUseQT global
property to true to use other play back facilities on those platforms that
have them.  Only a more limited range of movie options in supported without
QT, but you can scale them with the player object.)

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.