popUp Menu

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Fri Jan 11 13:52:00 EST 2002

>If it's an actual line that simply has no text, for example, between
>the words "is" and "a" below:
>
>this
>is

>test
>
>then the clickline will still return a valid result. If the user
>clicks below where there is any text, you can catch that with the
>mouseRelease message (and maybe a check to see if the mouse is still
>within the field)
>
>regards,

Yes it works fine so
for an empty fld I use the mouseReleaseŠ
I have some more questions without answer :

1) When I create a card from a script, I must write afterwards :
place grouop xxx
place group yyy

the groups are not copied onto the new card systematically as it was
with bg flds or bg btns in HC. Is it possible to have the flds and
btns systematically copied in the new cd ?

2) How can I remove a substack from a main stack I don't need anymore ?

3) If I ask a divider in the object library and place it afterwards
vertically, it looses his appearance as in the macOS 9.X appearance
to become a common vertical black line.
Can I do it otherwise ?

4) Is it possible to make a drag and drop of txt from a fld to
another without having to copy/paste?

thanks.

please answerŠI'm blocked in the developpement of my stacksŠbecause
of those questionsŠ