use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #103 - 14 msgs

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Thu Jan 10 10:06:01 EST 2002

am 10.01.2002 3:38 Uhr schrieb use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com unter
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com:

> Dear Geoff
>
> I see you're expert in programming
> I've posted more than once two questions without answer. Can you help me ?
>
> 1) How can I assign a desktop icon to a stand alone application when
> I build  a stack ?

Hallo,
Im not Geoff and far away from his knowledge about programming, but i can
try to answer this "no" programming question.

You can do this in the Distribution Builder:
Open DB: Tab-> Windows options-> botton: Application icon -> Document icon
(path to the icon on your hd)
After building the distriburion you files have the icons
On the Mac you can do it direct in the OS with copy and paste. Click in the
information window on the symbol and paste your icon
(Linux i dont know)

hope this helps

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps and outliner

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com
wmb at internettrainer.com