bad cursor selection?

guy jacquesson guy.jacquesson at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 10 09:03:01 EST 2002

Hi all,

Revolution is a very good program... I was using HC from the very
beginning and enjoy to continue with RR and OS X!

But a litlle question:
when I click on a  character in a string to select a chunk of it in the
editor,(or elsewhere!)  that char is NOT selected...the selection begins
ALWAYS at the second -  causing very often bug in my script! To have the
whole thing selected, I must click ON the PREVchar... or EXACTLY between
2 chars...
Never seen that before with HC.

Is that "normal" or a know RR issue?

I am working on a PowerBook G3 FWire, 320 Mo RAM, RR version 1.1, Mac OS
X 10.1.1 Build 5M28.

Regards,
Guy Jacquesson
college de PAMANDZI BP362